Monday, May 10, 2010

and everytime I held a rose, it seems I only felt the thorns...

Last night I dreamed that the world was dying from so much pollution (I know, it sounds like Wall-E). The air was so bad that our bodies were deteriorating so we had to wear these artificial body suits to stay alive. And there was no drinking water so we had to drink milk and apple juice. A select group of people had chosen to live in their own skin instead. It meant dying a pretty painful death, and dying young. I decided to join them, because I would rather die living a real life than live a long life in a fake body. So we went out, ate what real food was left, and watched as our skin started to sag off our faces and disintegrate. It was beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. oh emma.

    hahahhaha. i miss these. your dreams always seem to have messages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMMA! thats deep and really surprisingly motivating.. I MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss u emma!!! ive been so busy with my cousin wedding that i finally got a chance to read this blog and the last! like SHO mentioned... your dreams could have messages! what do u think they're trying to tell us??

    ReplyDelete